The X500-CT is a five-axis universal Computed Tomography (CT) system designed for the inspection of medium size objects. The moderate scan envelope of the 500 Series makes it ideally suited for multiple small objects and larger objects up to 24” in size.
- Radiation shielding energies of 100kV,160kV,225kV, 320kV or 450kV constant potential.
- Approximate dimensions: 60″ deep x 70″ tall x 80″ long.
- Seamless steel/lead/steel construction.
- Cable access port with cover.
- Large sliding access door with pressure sensitive reversing switch. 30″ wide x 40″ tall.
- Lead glass viewing window.
- Adjustable tube to detector distance.
- Primary and secondary x-ray safety interlocks.
- Interior lighting.
- “X-Ray On” warning light.
- Designed to meet all state and federal safety regulations.
- All drives are variable speed and joystick controlled. Each axis control is independent allowing simultaneous movement of all axis.
- Tethered desktop control console.
- Part travel: Vertical – 24”, Horizontal – 24”, Z axis – 24”, Tilt – +/- 20 Degrees, Rotation – 360 Degrees Continuous.
- Variable travel speed.
- Upgrade to Programmable Five Axis Manipulator