The X5000-CT is a seven-axis universal x-ray imaging system designed for the inspection of large objects with a flat panel digital plate. The 5000 Series has an innovative top load cabinet design for easy part loading. It can accommodate a variety of part shapes, sizes and weights.
Download PDF Now.
- Radiation shielding to energies of 450kV constant potential.
- Approximate dimensions: 72″ deep x 96″ tall x 96″ long.
- Seamless steel/lead/steel construction.
- Cable access port with cover.
- Large sliding access door with pressure sensitive reversing switch.
- Lead glass viewing window with optional adjustable tube to detector distance.
- Primary and secondary x-ray safety interlocks.
- Interior lighting.
- “X-Ray On” warning light.
- Designed to meet all state and federal radiation safety regulations.
- All drives are variable speed and joystick controlled. Each axis control is independent allowing simultaneous movement of all axis.
- Tethered desktop control console.
- Six Axis manipulator with optional 8 Axis.
- Typical scan travel(Customization Available): Vertical – 48”, Horizontal – 24”, Z axis – 24”, Tilt – +/- 20 Degrees, Rotation – 360 Degrees Continuous.
- Variable travel speed.
- Optional Motion controlled Programmable Manipulato.