I just joined the The Quick Start Challenge by Craig Crawford and am really looking forward to getting started. When they have run this 30 day challenge in the past, they have had hundreds of success stories.
So what exactly is the Quick Start Challenge?
- Basically you are guided for 30 days on exactly what to do to build a $100 a day business.
- Each week there is a live call where each step is explained clearly.
- At the end of the call you have a week to complete your assigned tasks.
- If you can not make the call, it is recorded so you can listen at your convenience.
- There are additional Q&A sessions each week so you can get any and all questions answered.
- There is also a Facebook community that you can join and get support.
Everyone who completes the tasks gets a prize each week. In addition, there is a separate drawing for additional digital and physical prizes.
In addition, and this is my favorite part, Craig is giving a percentage of what he charges to teach this challenge to charity. I love it when someone as successful as Craig is gives back.
How much does it cost?
It is very reasonable. Only $197 for the full 4 weeks of training. This is amazing given that these are live calls. I have had coaching before and received less while paying at least 4 times this price.
What Can We Expect?
The goal is to build a business in 30 Days that earns $100 or more a day to start. I invite you all to join me in The Quick Start Challenge.